The Wednesday Women's League at Akron Indoor Soccer saw some exciting matches and high-scoring games on November 29, 2023. Here is a recap of the action:
- Goal Diggers vs Buckeye Bullets: The Buckeye Bullets dominated this match from start to finish, scoring 13 goals and conceding only 5. They showed their offensive prowess and defensive solidity, as they outplayed the Goal Diggers in every aspect. The Goal Diggers tried to put up a fight, but they were no match for the Bullets, who improved their record to 2-1-1 and moved up to fifth place in the standings.
- BB2 vs WHJ: This was a close contest between two teams that were looking for their first win of the season. BB2 edged out WHJ by a narrow margin of 5-2, thanks to some clinical finishing and timely saves. WHJ had more possession and shots, but they lacked the finishing touch and were unlucky to hit the post several times. BB2 capitalized on their chances and secured their first victory, while WHJ remained winless and at the bottom of the table.
- Y-Town 2.0 vs FFC: This was a one-sided affair, as FFC thrashed Y-Town 2.0 by a whopping 20-5. FFC displayed their superior skill and teamwork, as they scored at will and kept a tight defense. Y-Town 2.0 had no answer for FFC's relentless attack and were overwhelmed by their speed and accuracy. FFC maintained their perfect record and stayed at the top of the league, while Y-Town 2.0 suffered their third loss and dropped to 11th place.
- Goals Gone Wild vs Y-Town: This was a competitive match between two teams that were tied for fifth place. Y-Town emerged victorious by a comfortable 10-3 margin, as they controlled the tempo and created more chances. Goals Gone Wild struggled to keep up with Y-Town's pace and pressure, and were unable to break through their defense. Y-Town moved up to eighth place with their first win, while Goals Gone Wild slipped to sixth place with their third loss.
- FFC 2 vs AKC: This was a high-scoring clash between two of the best teams in the league. FFC 2 proved their dominance by beating AKC by a convincing 18-7 scoreline, as they showcased their depth and talent. FFC 2 had multiple scorers and assists, as they shared the ball and found the net with ease. AKC put up a good fight, but they were outmatched by FFC 2's firepower and defense. FFC 2 remained unbeaten and in second place, while AKC suffered their second loss and fell to Fourth place.